Without Levi here this past year, my parents have been a HUGE help!! They are always will to take the boys to give me a breather. And its not only nice for me, but the boys would spend every second with them if I said it was ok! I know I would miss them at some point!!! I try and take the boys alone once in a while, and that always means the other gets a date with Mimi as well. And they have a sleepover there once a month or so as well! Lots of fun is always had with Mimi and PawPaw! These pictures just prove it!
While Grant and I were at Kaleidoscope, Wyatt went to work with Mimi and then to the children's museum.
When Wyatt and I had our long date night/day, Grant went to work with Mimi and they played with Power Rangers, ate a Sonic picnic in the car, and Grant almost fell asleep watching Netflix.
One sleepover night, they went to the nursery the next morning, but had to buy new hoodies because it was only 50 degrees!
I am so thankful for my parents, who take care of my kids like their own. Or actually, better when they were taking care of me, because isn't that what grandparents are supposed to do? We love you Mimi and PawPaw!!
1 comment:
I hate that you moved away, but reading this post makes me happy. I'm so glad you have your family close for dates, help, and breathers...not to mention holidays and just because. :))
Post a Comment