Sunday, March 15, 2015

5 and 7 Year Stats

Wyatt's Stats
 Height: 40.5" (15th percentile)
Weight: 36lbs (10th percentile)
While you're still pretty tiny, I look at you and I see how big you're really getting! You will still probably wear most of your 4t clothes from last year, but I'll be able to add some of the 5t things into the mix. You're still a solid 9/10 shoe. But your personality is larger than your stature, and I 'm perfectly happy with that!!!!!!!!!

Grant's Stats
Height: 48" (50th percentile)
Weight: 53.5lbs (60th percentile)
I still feel like you are just so so big!! I'm always astonished to see you fall in the middle of the pack with your stats. Maybe its because I see you in relation to your brother and that's why you look so big!! I've had to buy you size 8 everything for this summer!! Slow down my big boy!!!

1 comment:

Lori Beth said...

5 & 7! I'm still having a hard time saying I have a 5 and 7 year old. :)