Thanksgiving didn't last long in this house. We went from Halloween, then moved onto some Thanksgiving crafts, school games, and books for about two weeks and we moved directly into Christmas! While I love Christmas activities so much more than Thanksgiving, I can't say I blame them!! But we did enjoy some fun activities in those two weeks! Of course, I didn't catch everything we did, but it was a worthwhile two weeks!!
I made Wyatt lots of school games! He loved them all and we played them daily! Grant made an appearance a time or two! Like for this- they liked to make their own Fall Candy Shops with the little gems we had! I am still finding them in tiny nooks and crannies in the living room!
Wyatt is my crafter and would do projects all day if I had the stamina! He chose some dot pages one day- he likes the colorful ones and tries to match his dot marker to what color the dot should be. He loves experimenting with color mixing. Its a very serious activity for him :)
And really, what holiday is complete without handprint art!! I did manage to get them both, but I guess I only got Wyatt's turkey on camera! They turned out so cute!! I've saved every handprint art they've ever done! Love looking at their tiny fingers and toes each year! Good memories!
1 comment:
Are you sure you lasted 2 weeks? hehe Such cute little turkeys you have! :))
Post a Comment