Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Star Wars

Star Wars is all the rage in our house!! Grant went from loving all things Lego Ninjago to all things Lego Star Wars, and that turned into just everything Star Wars!! We have accumulated quite the Star Wars arsenal when it comes to toys! Legos, naturally, light sabers, costumes, action figures, games! You name it, we probably have something like it! They role play alot, and also set up battles with their action figures (post to come!), watch the shows, read the books (I'm pretty sure Grant has checked out every Star Wars book our public library has to offer!). It's been wonderful seeing them play together and enjoy a common interest!! I only wish I knew something about Star Wars to share in their interest...well, actually I don't because Levi made me watch the movies back in the day and I really could live my life never watching them again. But, I'm happy they can relate to each other about it, and I can sit back and take pictures of it all! :)



This was their X-Wing and Tie Fighter jets... 

Grant made the storm trooper from an extra pumpkin carving template I didn't use, so then he asked me to print out a Darth Vader mask and he made the body out of a black poster board! Good stuff!
I have a feeling Christmas will be bringing alot more Star Wars stuff into this house!!

1 comment:

Lori Beth said...

Fun stuff! I'm so glad they are both into something. :) I don't know much about Star Wars either. Certain family always buy Luke star wars clothes and such and call him Luke Skywalker, but so far we haven't made it to the star wars craze yet. :))