We definitely found a sport both boys totally LOVE!! They just finished their first 8 week session of gymnastics! They loved their class and couldn't wait to go each week.
Grant completed Boys Gym Level I. He still has some things to master, so he's going to stay in that class for a while. But after the first day of class, and him telling me how everything was so hard, I never heard him say that again! He gained so much strength week after week! And for a kid who desperately needs some upper body strength, it was the perfect remedy!! What's better than an hour of running, jumping, flipping, and swinging?!? Go Grant!!! You're going to rock Level I!!!
Wyatt completed Pre-Gym Level I. In fact, he mastered everything that class and graduated up to Pre-Gym Level II. His instructor was very amazed by his coordination and agility. She said its almost unheard of to only take Level I one time- most kids do it three or four times. She said he has a very bright future!! So proud of you Wyatt!! Can't wait to see what awesome things you learn in Level II.
1 comment:
Wahoo!!!
Post a Comment