Friday, January 31, 2014

January Instagram

I've said it once (or twice) and I'll say it again, but thank heavens for my iPhone! The month of January left me feeling very scatter brained and I am so thankful that, although my good camera didn't get much use, my iPhone did, which left me with lots of little memory snapshots!! So since not much of January was shared, here is a glimpse into what did happen....
 Grant and his animals at bedtime- you never know what you'll see! Daddy and Wyatt sleeping during a KU game- what?!?  Wyatt got to ride his bike one chilly afternoon. Grant and Wyatt looking cool in their Tony Hawk gear. Snow play outside!!
 Wyatt got Fifth's Disease and had the rosiest cheeks! Grant and I did lots of Lego building! Old Papa sent Grant this raccoon picture that Gigi painted many years ago. The boys were balling it up! Wyatt and Grant playing Flight Commander at Levi's work. Grant got blood drawn (everything is ok!) and he loved showing off his "cast."
 Wyatt and Grant enjoying some puzzles. Grant and Gracie at Owen's birthday. Wyatt had helmet hair! They made a scooter board train! Me and my sweet boys before church! The boys playing Gold Rush. We made snow in the kitchen!
Wyatt exercising at Grant's OT. Preschool Program! Sewing with Mimi! Thumbsucker!! Music Therapy and  Lego Creationary. Grant organizing as the Christmas decor comes down. Footprints in the snow. Daddy has his name on a plane!!! Valentine's Decor!
----------------------
Unfortunately, looks like this is another month where not much blogging will take place. Thank heavens for my iPhone! I don't think I will ever say that too many times!!

1 comment:

Lori Beth said...

I love all these memories of the month. Thankful for those camera phones! :)