One of my favorite places to take the boys in the spring/summer in Kansas City is Deanna Rose! So when Levi went on cross country for the second weekend in a row, I knew we needed to get out of Enid and cheer us up with some Kansas City fun! It's so hard to pack in everything I want to do in just three days! But Deanna Rose was on the top of my list!
The first time Grant went, he was just a few months over one and he loved it there! Wyatt's also been a few times when he was very little, but neither of them remembered too much about it. I knew it would be pretty crowded since it was such a beautiful day, so we didn't plan on staying too long- just enough to explore everything really quick! We fed the fish, the goats, rode pedal tractors, saw the cows and pigs, checked out the old schoolhouse, walked through the tee-pees, played on the playgrounds, and of course, checked out the gift shop! The boys had a great time, and I'm super happy we made it out there this summer!


1 comment:
One of my favorite spots in the world!!
Post a Comment