Monday, June 4, 2012

Church Hair

I can probably count on one hand the amount of times I've actually combed my boys' hair. Grant's hair has to stay pretty short since its so coarse. Wyatt's is pretty silky, but he can get a pretty severe case of bed head when his hair gets too long. But we decided, when we go to church, we might actually have our kids look a little more presentable than normal, and that means combing their hair. Grant always likes his hair spiked, and we think Wyatt looks pretty dapper with his hair parted and smoothed out! Messy hair or not, I think these two boys are pretty darn handsome!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

They are SUPER handsome. I do love both styles, but I kinda prefer (as you probably have noticed) the side comb-over for Drew!

Meredith and Abe Fish said...

They always look so cute but the hair styles are even cuter!

Jennifer M said...

How adorable!!