I showed you a few weeks ago what our living room and boys bedroom looks like. I finally had a spotlessly clean kitchen and a recently reorganized playroom to show you! Hooray!!
Leave it to me to get the bug to reorganize the playroom last night after dinner. I mean, really?!? Who decides to reorganize at 7pm?! This girl, apparently! But I am sooooo happy I did! It makes much more of a focal point, as well as diverts the majority of the toys away from the door. This room probably gets the most use in the entire house!! I am so happy we decided to have the boys share a room so they can have this space just for them! Honestly, the toys rarely make an appearance anywhere else, which is AWESOME!!
Our living room, kitchen, dining room is really all one room, which we love. When we walked in this house for the first time to check it out, we were blown away by the color and quality of everything in the kitchen! It's what we would've had our kitchen look like in Florida, had we wanted to invest the money. When we moved in, we bought new bar stools and a kitchen table and chairs and a buffet. Phew!! But it was money well spent since our kitchen looks exactly how we want it!! The only thing missing is a bar cabinet Levi is building. He is taking an old bar table we had from years ago and turning it into a cabinet. It will go the right of the refrigerator, under the window picture frame.
Hope you've enjoyed Part 2 of our House Tour. I suppose all that's really left is the master bedroom and laundry room. Both of which get a lot of use, but not a lot of love! One of these days, they will look awesome enough to share!


2 comments:
Oh I love the house tour pictures. Your place looks amazing. I could learn so much from you!!! Glad everyone is doing great. ~meredith
I love it! I need you to come to my house and help me put it together, I still haven't hung up a single picture! You are quite the decorator and organizer!
Post a Comment