Monday, March 19, 2012

Mommy Moment

I almost forgot about this one and HAD to get in writing so I would never forget! On our drive moving here from Texas, we stopped at the town closest to Waukomis to get dinner from Sonic. We ordered our food and Grant said, "I have to go potty." Of course. So we walk around to the back of the building- where mind you, we left Texas in the rain but with warm temperatures. We arrived in Oklahoma with rain, but with cold temperatures. After the bathroom, I was buckling Wyatt in his carseat and Grant was standing next to me. He says, "Where's that smoke coming from?" I glance around and see no smoke. I said, "Where do you see smoke honey?"  He said, "From my mouth!" First time he'd ever seen his breath in the cold!! My little Florida boy is in for some surprises here in OK!

No comments: