- Since his baptism, he keeps saying, "In the name of the Father, and Mason, and the Holy Beer. Amen. All done!"
- He refers to me as just "Mom" or "Aunt Laura"(obviously confused from his cousins!) and most often, instead of saying "Daddy" he says"Levi." I think that's a sign Levi needs to come home soon!
- Grant usually likes me to kiss his boo-boos, but since he's been asserting his independence, he will say, "I do it myself." Yesterday, he bumped into the corner of the coffee table, so he licked his finger and touched his boo-boo and said, "All better now."
- We were playing "beauty shop" yesterday (yes, its ok for boys to do that!) and he got a little carried away with the brush and wound up hitting my lip with it. I said not to do that because it hurt Mommy. He took his little hands, grabbed my chin and said, "Sorry Mom" and gave me a kiss! So sweet!
- When he wants to do something and I tell him not right now, he usually answers with "In two minutes?" or "When I get bigger?" or "How bout Friday?"
- He loves thinking about Wyatt getting bigger and ALWAYS says, "Wyatt get bigger, he _____" and the blank is usually whatever Grant is doing at the moment! I love how excited he is to see his brother get bigger!
I think from now on, I'll carry a notebook with me at all times so I don't miss a moment!

No comments:
Post a Comment