Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Buddy

Grant likes Wyatt to lay by him when we read Grant his bedtime story- but he makes sure to tell us to take Wyatt with him when we leave the room!

Grant and Wyatt sure are good buddies already! I can't wait to see their relationship develop over the years! So far, Grant is very loving towards him and likes to give him hugs and kisses ALL THE TIME! There have been a few times when Grant asks to hold Wyatt and then 2 seconds later just as we sit Wyatt on his lap, he shouts, "No, no, no!" But that is to be expected!! Grant loves when Wyatt plays "I'm gonna get you" with him! I stand Wyatt up and pretend he's walking towards Grant saying, "Wyatt's gonna get you!" He laughs so hard, he gets tears in his eyes!
These two boys are going to bring so much joy and laughter into the house!!
"Wyatt's gonna get you!!!"
Nice brother!!

No comments: