So I've started keeping a list of the words that Grant has started to say. I feel like he should have started talking months ago since he seemed to do everything else so early. But I'm happy with his progress- he's had a word explosion lately, and I'm just amazed at the new things he says each day. This list is probably more for me, than it is for you, but I thought you'd enjoy it as well! It will be something to look back on and think, "Remember when he only knew a few words?" Here is what he can say as of now, at 17 months...
MaMa
Dixie (sounds like diggy)- that's my parents dog
Diggy Diggy (Referring to a digger, or when he's actually digging)
PawPaw
more
pizza (sounds like peta-peta, like the Little Cesars guy- although he won't even touch the stuff!)
mower
hot
hat
please (sounds like ese)
ball
apple
cheese
stinky
poo-poo
BOO! (he likes to hide behind something, and pop up and say BOO!)
no no no (always shaking his finger while he says it!)
banana (comes out more like nana)
Amen (after we pray, it comes out more like namen)
I'm sure next month, this list will probably double!
No comments:
Post a Comment