Monday, August 24, 2009

Much Love for Cousins


Grant loves EVERYTHING about his cousins!! He is always so excited to see them whenever we go to Kansas- probably more excited than they are to see him, or so it seems!! He smiles and giggles and always has so much fun!! I'm glad he is so close in age with them, just like I am with my cousins!! I have fond memories of playing with my cousins when I was young, and I'm glad Grant will as well! They are the 3 cutest little boys I know!!


Giving Lukey a ride in the little wagon

Giving Mason a ride in the big wagon


Trying to hug Mason (although I think it came off as tackling!)


Giving Mason real hugs!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Me too! I remember lots of summers playing with cousins. I wish my kids could see their cousins more often. My sisters' kids and mine are close together too.